Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beeboy

Elemental Workshop 2 Quest Guide

Beeboy making another quest guide, what a surprise! ^_^

Nice guide, nonetheless. I might have to go try it. :P

Once in seer's village, go back inside the workshop from the First Elemental Workshop Quest. If you do not have your key, you can refer to the guide and get a new one from the bookshelf in the seer's house.
To add: "or from the bookcase of your own house"

[edit]In this picture is might be easier to see where the cogs go:

cogs.png

--Simple--

Edited by Simple013

Lastly, the Big Cog.

Its the Large Cog.

To complete the quest you need to make the helm, I made the shield, mention that.

Every time you use the hat at the end to make primed mind bars or whatever they're called, I have confirmed between me and 4 people of random magic lvls you will lose 20 magic lvls temporarily.

Edited by Cxkslei

Yeah, I made the shield and didn't finish the quest. Also, I didn't ahve to wear the helm to make the bar with the mind thing, I didn't take any damage, just lsot the mage levels.

I cant find the schematics

Head south when you first enter level 2 of the elemental workshop.

Yay Beeboy ^_^

That is spam which is against the rules as it does not contribute anything to the topic, if you said something along the lines of thanks, it helped me out it would not be considered spam.

I cant find the jig cart

You probably made the same mistake I did, pulled the lever near the controls?

Keep pulling it until you see the Jig Cart beneath the crane, its kind of a tannish color.

Gah, I used my primed bar to make a SHIELD and My quest isnt complete. :rolleyes:

Nice job! It's very thourough and complete.

You say to lower the crane by pulling the lever "just south" of the box of schematics, but the lever is to the box of schematics' West... you must've had your screen tilted.

Lastly, the Big Cog.

Its the Large Cog.

To complete the quest you need to make the helm, I made the shield, mention that.

Every time you use the hat at the end to make primed mind bars or whatever they're called, I have confirmed between me and 4 people of random magic lvls you will lose 20 magic lvls temporarily.

I'm pretty sure it's either random or a percentage.

I also fixed the part where you have to make the helm. I made the helm in the first place :rolleyes:

You say to lower the crane by pulling the lever "just south" of the box of schematics, but the lever is to the box of schematics' West... you must've had your screen tilted.

I thought i fixed that already...?

Heres a picture you might not need it but i think u might find it usefull

P.S May need white background but im not very good at that

secreenie174503gy0.png

CODE

[img=http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/3307/secreenie174503gy0.png]

Read the book at your lease, and bring it with you to seer's village. You can teleport to camelot if you want.

Another way if you have done gnome stronghold quest is to go south-west to al kharid take the glider to gnome tronghol and then take the glider to the white wolf mountain (the reason you must go to the stronghold first is because you can go to the moutain strait away

Edited by ambo100

Lower it by pulling the lever just south of the crate

South needs to be west

Edited by Gain Again

People have already said that, and he has fixed it already.

Guest LuckyIshPwnful

Just a question,but how do I get the bar to turn white?I tried blowing the fan and then stopping it,but it won't work.What should I do? :mad:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.