Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Nihilus

The Omega Faking Group

omegafakingbannerql9.png

First Faking Group On Sals... And Proud Of It!

Banner Created By: RS Dude

Welcome to the 4th thread by the Omega Group. I’d like to point out to DrOp Of LiFe that this is only temporary until we can sort out new scheme of work. But until then I will be taking charge of Omega in order to re-arrange how we do things, and maybe we can finally get some work done.

So, firsts things first, EVERYONE IS FIRED! Lol, I am serious by the way. This is just so that new members can join if they want to. If you want your old position back and intend to work to the best of your ability, then by all means, rejoin.

Somewhere down this post you will find a list of positions, so you may want to skip to that section…

I’d also like to thank scoobywoohoo for forcing me to see that change is needed and that from now on, we welcome rival faking groups. Or you can affiliate or be sponsored by us, just PM me (Even if I’m not the current leader at the time). We sponsor individual fakers, groups, galleries & competitions…

~~~ Fakes ~~~

Noob Cannon

~~~ Rules & Regulations ~~~

In addition to the Sal's Realm Rules we have a few guidelines that our members and guests are requested to follow.

1 - Guests are requested not to steal any ideas posted here. If they do Mods will be informed and asked to close their thread as an infringement of copyright.

2 - This group is only for fun. We cannot trade items to you in RS for helping as that would be violating RS Rules. You will, however receive credit for even the smallest bit of help within this group.

3 - If you request to be trained by one of our instructors please do NOT post questions here. Just PM the designated head of the Instructors.

4 - There is no number 4, lol.

5 - We do not mind anyone commenting on our work in this thread. That’s what its there for.

6 - (New Rules) If you fail to complete a fake in the given deadline, you will get a warning (Not a sals warning obviously, lol). 3 warnings and you will be asked to leave the group

~~~ Open Positions ~~~

Chief Coordinator – DrOp Of LiFe (Temp: Darth Nihilus)

Assistant Coordinator – RS Dude

Chief Of Screenshots – The Only One.. ect

Assistant Of Screenshots – !!$*t*u*u*d!

Assistant Of Screenshots – aka joeyslayer3

Assistant Of Screenshots - Caisadi

Chief Item Creator – Oc Log™

Assistant Item Creator – ambo100

Assistant Item Creator – Darklink527

Assistant Item Creator – OPEN

Chief M/NPC (Monster & NPC) Development - felix the cat

Assistant M/NPC Development – OPEN

Chief Editor – Teh Spooner

Assistant Editor – wise old man

Assistant Editor – sulphur

Assistant Editor – Archy

~~~ Application ~~~

Name:

Position Wanted:

Sample Fakes: (Notice the plural; you must have made more than 3 fakes to a good standard)

Active Faker: (It’s a question by the way, yes or no will suffice)

~~~ Support Our Efforts ~~~

Under banners Coming Soon!

~~~ Affiliates & Sponsors ~~~

None so far, PM me about it or read the fist few paragraphs of this thread

PS: This is the last thread, we swear! lol

Edited by Darth_Nihilus

You aren't "Sal's" faking group. This isn't endorsed by Sal's Realm at all, don't claim that please. :huh:

*Sigh* It implies that we fake only on sals. And in over a month of existing ont once has anyone not understood that... :huh:

Plus even mods have commented on our idea for a faking group. I think that if the logo was a problem, they would let us know... :xd:

Edited by Darth_Nihilus

*Sigh* It implies that we fake only on sals. And in over a month of existing ont once has anyone not understood that... :huh:

I understand that is your view. However isn't it best to avoid any misconceptions?

You don't see the "GFX team" saying "We are Sal's GFX team!".

Only the Salcast and Newspaper are offcial.

EDIT: FYI this idea is not originally yours. It wasn't invented by YOU or your group.

You are the first(to the best of what I remember) to actually "act on the idea" however.

And Mods... Commenting doesn't mean endorsement. Besides, since when could Mods endorse..? I thought only Sal was the one who could make things "official"... But I presume you mean they said "Go ahead and start a shop/group".

Edited by .Un0

I understand your view, however I'm not going to spend the next few hours debating whether or not we should keep the logo.

That is the one thing left that this thread has from the origional, so I'll try to get another logo up with no "Misconceptions" but untill then, it stays :huh:.

Now if you don't mind i'm going to go and play Knights Of The Old Republic 2, and when i get back i'll file the hundreds of position requests. lol

Edited by Darth_Nihilus

Ok, PM the fakes to me.

And from now on can you all PM applications to me please, I don't want this clean thread messed up with requests. lol

Edited by Darth_Nihilus

lol, yea. No problem...

I'd also like to point out that from now on there WILL be fakes being made and DEADLINES. If they are not met on time... well, see rule number 6...

Edited by Darth_Nihilus

Since someone left my position out without saying anything to me, please remove the banner @ top or I will report it for ripping!

Have a nice day,

Sars!

Since someone left my position out without saying anything to me, please remove the banner @ top or I will report it for ripping!

Have a nice day,

Sars!

Yes, and please remove your underbanner or we'll report you for false claims. You have 24 hours to comply... have a nice day

^

(Perfect example of the Snake Effect, for those of you who understand. Those of you who don't its a fake of mine implying that if you bite a snake, it WILL bite back. Omega being the snake of course)

Also note how all you had to do was ask for your position back like everone else, too late now since its been filled. And also, about not PMing you. This thread was opened a few hrs ago, its hardly plausable to expect me to PM EVERY member of Omega...

(My comebacks are really improving!)

Edited by Darth_Nihilus

Lol! Nice. I'll try to make a new bannere for you if you want.

Thankyou, thankyou very much.

And if you want to make a new banner, knock yourslef out (not literally of course). lol

Edited by Darth_Nihilus

Okay, as soon as I get my homework done, I have to go do something with my dad, then I can do it.

EDIT: I never take anything litterally (Grrrrrrr! No spel check!). Lol!

Edited by RS Dude

Gah, Homework! I knew there was something I forgot to do! lol

BTW: Its best to stop talking now or else it will officialy count as spamming, lol

One word: PM

Grrrrr. Three words: PM to Nihilus

Ok, as a trial run i'm going to ask the Item dept to create an entirely new type of fish to finish this fake: HERE

I did the screen myself because it was an entirely new screen. You won't find the place on that screenshot anywhere in Runescape, lol.

I'll finish the text you just make a new fish and show me the result in PM...

EDIT: If you can't do it let me know and i'll have to do it...

Edited by Darth_Nihilus

No problem, i'll mark it in...

~~~ UPDATE ~~~

1 More Assistant Position Added For Each Department

Edited by Darth_Nihilus