Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Morte

Halloween 2006 Guide

If someone has all ready said this...then sorry, but i noticed a mistake (sort of thingy).

Well, i recently did the event and i only needed to kill 3 ghost of each colour, not 10.

iNick

You forgot to add the fact that you can't go back in the workshop after you've completed averything in the workshop.

Or how about using these pics?

rend2rn1.png

rend1iv3.png

I think they look better than an inventory pic...

Or how about using these pics?

rend2rn1.png

rend1iv3.png

I think they look better than an inventory pic...

Your right, and I was about to change them anyways, since I got pm'ed asking which was which :aware: . but yeah thanks. *adds everyone to credits.

I had actually made a video of me doing this on a lvl 11 account, but it was like 12 minutes, and you-tube rejected it for being to long. :P

Congratulations, you have completed the 2006 Halloween Event!!!

* You cannot bank either the "Evil Roots" or the "Ghostbuster 500" or any color "Destabiliser". a magical force will stop this from happening.

** Once you have completed both parts, you cannot re-enter the workshop.

I don't understand. Once I got the skeleton costume and the pumpkin head, I was able to re-enter the workshop. I am sure it will stay this way for the entire event until it is over. Do you mean the Evil Tree Dungeon, because you cannot enter that once you have both parts.

Congratulations, you have completed the 2006 Halloween Event!!!

* You cannot bank either the "Evil Roots" or the "Ghostbuster 500" or any color "Destabiliser". a magical force will stop this from happening.

** Once you have completed both parts, you cannot re-enter the workshop.

I don't understand. Once I got the skeleton costume and the pumpkin head, I was able to re-enter the workshop. I am sure it will stay this way for the entire event until it is over. Do you mean the Evil Tree Dungeon, because you cannot enter that once you have both parts.

HAX!!! No you actually can't. At least, most of us can't. :blink: It says '"I'd better let the fairie get to work for christmas." or whatever. try talking to Diango again.

Edited by Uzumaki Naruto

very nice guide, i hope it makes it onto the site before the event is over, if it isn't then it was a waste of time for you to make it. but very nice guide and it will defedentally help people.

edit: if you give diango the roots SECOND and then leave without finishing the conversation with him but still have the items, you will be able to get back in, but if you finish the conversation with him after you have all the items you will not be able to get back in.

Edited by Lordmccoy

very nice guide, i hope it makes it onto the site before the event is over, if it isn't then it was a waste of time for you to make it. but very nice guide and it will defedentally help people.

edit: if you give diango the roots SECOND and then leave without finishing the conversation with him but still have the items, you will be able to get back in, but if you finish the conversation with him after you have all the items you will not be able to get back in.

oh ok thanks for the info, but i'm not exaclty sure i want to include that. sounds like a glitch or a bug to me. should i add it? oh and yeah i really do hope this will be added soon.

the new halloween costumes look a ton like the Black Parade Stuff from My Chemical Roamance

I was just thinking that, yeah, they do, especially skeleton mask with a white beard...

MCR probably did it first, because that song has been out for over a month (in the UK), and will probably have been made and planned for 3+ months...But, O well, unlikely it was ripped.

Anyway, great guide, nearly done. :P

iNick

Edited by iNick

the new halloween costumes look a ton like the Black Parade Stuff from My Chemical Roamance

I was just thinking that, yeah, they do, especially skeleton mask with a white beard...

MCR probably did it first, because that song has been out for over a month (in the UK), and will probably have been made and planned for 3+ months...But, O well, unlikely it was ripped.

Anyway, great guide, nearly done. :P

iNick

Huh? Nearly done? Am I missing something? You'll have to clarify here, because I'm a little confused now...

Sorry, I mean that the guide is almost ready, if not ready to be posted on the website as a completed guide.

iNick

holloweenmapbh2.png

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/4968/holloweenmapbh2.png

Heres a more neater map of how to get to Diango's work shop.

Added thanks, although it's not fun having to save the pic then host it with imageshack.

As a rule, try to use the url image codes every time so it comes up like this:

holloweenmapbh2xn3.png

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG=http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/6542/holloweenmapbh2xn3.png][/URL]

mapbl6.png

[img=http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3346/mapbl6.png]

Actually I believe this map is better,because it shows the actual path,which is a map's purpose :pirate2:

Edited by Đ-Generation X™

Guest ufo 2555

Cool!, i like this guide, though i already done it.... :pirate2:

Cool!, i like this guide, though i already done it.... :pirate2:

Erm...you may have done a versoin of this guide, but this is the official one.

So this is the Halloween Event 2006 Guide for Sal's Realm of Runescape.

iNick

Cool!, i like this guide, though i already done it.... :D

iNick

I think he means he already did the event. thanks though. especially since your keeping the topic up there. :)

erm its a very minor comment but when you talk to diango you need too choose the talk about "h'ween" (i think) not hallowween

Fixed thanks. I can't believe I didn't catch that myself.....

Cool!, i like this guide, though i already done it.... :)

iNick

I think he means he already did the event. thanks though. especially since your keeping the topic up there. :lol:

Can't belived I made that mistake :(

Sorry. :D

Anyway Np.

iNick

Cool!, i like this guide, though i already done it.... :P

iNick

I think he means he already did the event. thanks though. especially since your keeping the topic up there. :o

Can't belived I made that mistake :P

Sorry. :P

Anyway Np.

iNick

Hey it wasn't as big as some of the ones I had in the guide, but with help it's fixed.

Also I added some stuff like getting the stuff back from Diango so it's ready to be added to the site if it's picked.

Happy halloween!

Your guild is better than the other one.. :(

You could add a note about the "Death" event when you die.. =)

Happy halloween!

Your guild is better than the other one.. :(

You could add a note about the "Death" event when you die.. =)

Thanks for the support. Although I did think about adding the Death event, you can't die during this event unless you've been poisoned and haven't done anything. That would be more of a "Things That Happen During Halloween Guide". I would've added if it was part of the event good eye! :cute:

I think he means when you die the Grim Reaper comes....

~Matt :aware:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.