Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Morte

Halloween 2006 Guide

I think he means when you die the Grim Reaper comes....

~Matt :aware:

Yeah I know, I guess I worded my reply wrong: You can't die during the halloween event itself (Diango's Workshop), so the Grim Reaper wouldn't have shown up.

Sweet guide, i used it yesterday to do part of the event and it relly helped. :greenhat:

if sal puts this on the site is it gunna stay p forever or just till teh event is over?

if sal puts this on the site is it gunna stay p forever or just till teh event is over?

It'll be on the site forever, just like the other event guides we have. :starwars: I think it's good to leave them up so that new people (or players who couldn't participate) know what happened during the events.

I think I'm going to use this guide, because after reading through a second time it seems to be better written (plus the other guide hasn't been updated in a week to fix the mistakes pointed out). I'll try and have it added tonight because the emails have been pouring in for help with the event, and I think this will be the best guide to add to the site for this. :aware:

It'll be on the site forever, just like the other event guides we have. :aware: I think it's good to leave them up so that new people (or players who couldn't participate) know what happened during the events.

I think I'm going to use this guide, because after reading through a second time it seems to be better written (plus the other guide hasn't been updated in a week to fix the mistakes pointed out). I'll try and have it added tonight because the emails have been pouring in for help with the event, and I think this will be the best guide to add to the site for this. :)

WAIT!!!!!!

I found some corrections and some small typos and other things.

This Event Will Last From Oct. 30th, to November 13th
Don’t let October feel left out. Spell out his whole name. Make him feel special, like November. :starwars:

Head on back to Diango when you've dismissed them all. He will take the Ghostbuster 500, and give you a full skelton outfit:
Shouldn’t it be skeleton?

Before you go back to the workshop, put on your halloween clothing or store it in the bank, or Diango won't give you your reward for hacking the roots. Climb down to the main floor and head over to the tree. You will see some roots. Try to pull them up, and you will get sucked under.
Halloween is an event/holiday. Capitalize Halloween.

Jack'O Lantern Mask: REward for cutting 10 "Evil Roots"
Make reward. No extra capital E.

The Map has some messed up and extra lines. I used my nooby account and I remapped the dungeon. If you don't like the extra information or the way I labeled the map, then feel free to edit it in paint and move the map, labeling it the way you want.

eviltreedunegonah2.png

Edited by Mrcsupertrain

All fixed thanks. And you rock for making a new map, I realise the one I made was a little thrown together.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.