Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Princess Sjd

Enlightened Journey Quest

Didn't jagex say that you get the ability to wear a new kind of costume aswell?

Didn't jagex say that you get the ability to wear a new kind of costume aswell?

I have seen people wear some sort of pilot outfit, so yes i am guessing there is an costume as a reward

Good guide, I've seen very few mistakes so far... :D

He is found in South West Entrana (North of herblore shop). Note that you cannot take weapons or armour to this island.

You shouldn't capitalize 'north'.

3 papyrus - This can be brought in the gereral store just north of Tai Bwo village,

general

Tai Bwo Wannai Village (capitalize Village too)

Potatoes can be grown using the farming skill, or collected from fields in Lumbridge or Ardougne

Needs full stop at end of sentence. :)

1 unlit candle - Can be brought from the candle shop in Catherby or by the enterence to Lumbridge caves.

entrance

[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/3804/trial2jv2.png][/url]

Try and remove the imageshack link from the pictures.

1 red dye - This can be bought from Aggie in Draynor Village if you bring her 3 red berries (found south-west of Varrock) and 5gp
1 yellow dye - This can also be brought from Aggie, but for 2 onions (can be collected from behind the farm in Lumbridge) and 5gp

Full stop needed at end.

1 clay bowl - This can be made by a player, by using a piece of clay with water, then using it on a pottery wheel, and then on the pottery oven. They can also be broyght in most general stores.

brought

Turns out you have to grow a willow tree.

It turns out

Its best to plant the tree first, as this will take a while to grow.

It's

When you have all branches, it should look like this:

all the branches

You get a Bomber Jacket and a Bomber Cap. I'm going to upload a pic right now. I'll edit this post with it.

EDIT:

Here you go.

bomberjacketandcapxi1.png

Edited by Masao

Turn by turn instructions:

1 Bag

1 Wood

10 Relax

3 Ropes

7 Relax

1 Bag

9 Relax

1 Wood

13 Relax

1 Red Rope

1 Relax

1 Rope

1 Relax

1 Bag

1 Rope

3 Relax

1 Rope

1 Relax(Your there :) )

Edited by ÐædÃzêr

Ack, I just noticed that I had the multi-combat sign in my pic. I'll take it out.

EDIT: See previous post for the edited pic.

Edited by Masao

Good guide, I've seen very few mistakes so far... :D

He is found in South West Entrana (North of herblore shop). Note that you cannot take weapons or armour to this island.

You shouldn't capitalize 'north'.

3 papyrus - This can be brought in the gereral store just north of Tai Bwo village,

general

Tai Bwo Wannai Village (capitalize Village too)

Potatoes can be grown using the farming skill, or collected from fields in Lumbridge or Ardougne

Needs full stop at end of sentence. :)

1 unlit candle - Can be brought from the candle shop in Catherby or by the enterence to Lumbridge caves.

entrance

[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/3804/trial2jv2.png][/url]

Try and remove the imageshack link from the pictures.

1 red dye - This can be bought from Aggie in Draynor Village if you bring her 3 red berries (found south-west of Varrock) and 5gp
1 yellow dye - This can also be brought from Aggie, but for 2 onions (can be collected from behind the farm in Lumbridge) and 5gp

Full stop needed at end.

1 clay bowl - This can be made by a player, by using a piece of clay with water, then using it on a pottery wheel, and then on the pottery oven. They can also be broyght in most general stores.

brought

Turns out you have to grow a willow tree.

It turns out

Its best to plant the tree first, as this will take a while to grow.

It's

When you have all branches, it should look like this:

all the branches

Thank you very much. My spelling is terrible lol!

You get a Bomber Jacket and a Bomber Cap. I'm going to upload a pic right now. I'll edit this post with it.

EDIT:

Here you go.

bomberjacketandcapzh4.png

I actually put a pic up of that already, i guess you must have posted before i updated the guide

Turn by turn instructions:

1 Bag

1 Wood

10 Relax

3 Ropes

7 Relax

1 Bag

9 Relax

1 Wood

13 Relax

1 Red Rope

1 Relax

1 Rope

1 Relax

1 Bag

1 Rope

3 Relax

1 Rope

1 Relax(Your there :D )

Thank you so so so so so so so much, its very much appreciated! I take it thats all the moves from the very start to the very end, yes?

How about something on those origami balloons? Sounds interesting. and I think it's spefically Bomber Jacket and Bomber Cap(otherwise it's just a normal hat and jacket :)).

How about something on those origami balloons? Sounds interesting. and I think it's spefically Bomber Jacket and Bomber Cap(otherwise it's just a normal hat and jacket :)).

The origami balloons, as i gather, are the ones you made near the start of the quest, the ones that burned or got destroyed. Will confirm this when i know for sure. It is Bomber jacket and Bomber hat, i wrote that it was a bomber one in the guide

I suggest not using your pic because you have a Ring of Life in the equipment screen. Edit it.

Even though it doesn't mess with the weight or stat increases it still sort of looks bad.

What logs you need to go between the locations would be great...

I'm currently working on that.

EDIT:

1 Normal Log to go from Entrana to Taverley.

10 Oak Logs to go from Entrana to the Crafting Guild.

10 Willow Logs to go from Entrana to Varrock.

10 Yew Logs to go from Entrana to Castle Wars.

I don't have 60 Firemaking, so I'm just guessing that it's 10 Magic Logs to go to the Grand Tree.

Edited by Masao

I suggest not using your pic because you have a Ring of Life in the equipment screen. Edit it.

Even though it doesn't mess with the weight or stat increases it still sort of looks bad.

I don't know how one ring can look "bad" but its changed

Already working on that, plus about the origami balloons too

Another transparent picture:

outfitvg1ld2.gif

[IMG=http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/108/outfitvg1ld2.gif]

-

Here it is. Also, where is says "Bomber jacket and cap:", you put the pictures twice instead of once and where it says "Balloon travel system:", you should add that before the "Congratulations, you have completed the quest!" or maybe, you are trying to add some notes and I am wrong. Anyway, that's all...if there is more. :)

Another transparent picture:

outfitvg1ld2.gif

[IMG=http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/108/outfitvg1ld2.gif]

-

Here it is. Also, where is says "Bomber jacket and cap:", you put the pictures twice instead of once and where it says "Balloon travel system:", you should add that before the "Congratulations, you have completed the quest!" or maybe, you are trying to add some notes and I am wrong. Anyway, that's all...if there is more. :)

Thank you for image! I did put that image twice, i've edited it. Thanks for pointing it out.

I meant it doesn't look 'professional' compared to the guides other sites have.

I meant it doesn't look 'professional' compared to the guides other sites have.

Well this is my first guide, so i am trying the best i can. I edited it, and thats why i am asking for feedback - to make it more "professional"

I have a question: can you store the clothing pieces in your costume room? that would be something to add to the guide if you could or couldn't.

I have a question: can you store the clothing pieces in your costume room? that would be something to add to the guide if you could or couldn't.

Hmm...i don't actually know. Can someone with a costume room please confirm if they can or cannot store these clothes? My guess is no, until they have a new update where it will say you can store them

I completed the qeust and there is a option allowing you to add gnome goggles to the cap. You have to speak to the guy, and the only way to seperate them is by using the option split (by right clicking on the cap and goggles)

for getting the dyes, you should add that they can be bought in the store in lleyta im not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can take some of the items to Auguste and then collect rest, you don't have to take all of them at once.

But that is not all. You also have to grow a tree. You are given this from Auguste:

You can take some of the items to Auguste and then collect THE rest, you don't have to take all of them at once.

But that is not all. You also have to grow a tree. You are given this from Auguste:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It turns out you have to grow a willow tree. Use the sampling on a tree patch to grow it

im pretty sure its a sapling not a sampling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are then told that you need 10 normal logs to fuel the balloon, and you must NOT weight over 40kg. You also need an tinderbox.

You are then told that you need 10 normal logs to fuel the balloon, and you must NOT weight over 40kg. You also need A tinderbox.

~~~~~~

hope these can help :)

Edited by elFREEToh

I completed the qeust and there is a option allowing you to add gnome goggles to the cap. You have to speak to the guy, and the only way to seperate them is by using the option split (by right clicking on the cap and goggles)

Oh thank you! Never realised that. When you say speak to the guy, you mean Auguste right? Thank you, i will add this to guide :)

for getting the dyes, you should add that they can be bought in the store in lleyta im not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet...

I didn't know that, so will add to guide thank you!

Edited by Princess Sjd

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.