Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
king joe 999

King Joe 999s Gallery

I know you have some very nice ideas for your fakes. But all you need to do now to become a great faker is to learn your editing better.

First off read this http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/inde...showtopic=27858

It's packed full of information and will help you greatly.

Second, do NOT zoom in on your pictures, they make it looks unprofessional and pixelly.

Third, take in the opinions from people who rate your fakes, and try and use the comments to imrpove your fakes. Careful of the people who just post "YOU SUCK -999/10!", and take in suggestions from people who actually tell you how to improve.

ok your fakes are not good you should at least use a fake guide! they are good ideas, but they would be better if you took some time and put more effort into your fakes,as for the flaming you acuse us of it but you are the one doing it. and lastly that guy dosent have style, if he does so do i:

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/2915/pwntej3.png

also i dont worship you, i will when the world is at its end.

ps. is this thread reportable?

pss. caisadi, well said.

O well said...I actually rolf'd when i saw the link...I have to agree with everyone on this...I'd like to give the guy advice but he dosn't seem to care...Anyway 1/10 since it must of taken longer to get the images on the forum then make them... :(

who dosent worship me? :P :cry: :lol:

fyi, me and well most of everyone on sal's, dont worship you. and also, you say that the guy who buries bones and says "woof woof i r a good faker" has more style than anyone. oh really? so if i made a fake (which i dont intend to for a long time) and it really good and i worked on for a week to perfect, and it got a 10/10 from everyone, i still wouldnt be as stylish as the woof woof man? i give your fakes and mr woof woof's fake a 1/10

Edited by zorada

ur fakes r 2 gory and not wel lmade, 1/10

I think you need to re-consider "Best fakes if you like random stuff". There all pretty bad. Try letting go of your pride and using a guide...

All in all -1/10 because of the double posting/flaming/bad faking you did, and spam.

Come on, he doesn't even deserve that! I give all his fakes -100/10 [no mistake!]

You my friend are going to turn into a person that does nothing but spam and flame

I can already see it in this topic..

as for the fakes 1/10

cause.. .. .. the pics speak for themselvs

wow people love me i wave to you people cherish this moment for the rest of your lives

Alright now your just being stubborn. At least take a minute or two to read Beret's Fake guide. There was this guy who spammed this forum with topics that had bad fakes but once he looked at the Guide he became a great faker.

I'm not going to even rate these since they need more effort put into it.

And if your too stubborn that means....

Your Lazy... ^_^

wow people love me i wave to you people cherish this moment for the rest of your lives

Well gee, I dont love you. PLEASE take longer at your fakes.... PLEASE....

my new pic guns in runescape is out i got a 10/10!

Make sure you let me know who gave you a 10. I need to phone the hospital and tell them that theres an escaped mental patient somewhere around here.

Geez man, either use a guide or stop torturing us with your fakes...

EDIT:

Now if you ask around you'll find I'm a very pleasent person. So an insult from me is something to think about...

Edited by Darth_Nihilus

0/10 for every single one of them, how can you people give him higher then 3/10's? Lol

Seriously King put some effort into it... Half your fakes are done with a simple airbrush tool.

P.S. You arn't some sort of god so whats with all the worship me? LOL

U h8 me

I h8 u so lets make this quick

They all are 1/10 ( i dont give nooby 0's like yoiu although your fakes deserve it)

The dwarf one is 5/10 because you can see where youve gone over the flag really easy & nooby but i for some reason like it

Maybe im the escaped mental patient :P Seriously it would take somin spc for a 10 from me

GreenWawi i think youll find posted 10/10 for hwo gave the king a grenade

And seriously only a supernoob worships a noob

Edited by Sting

First of all, you should take some of the cristism constructively

Second, don't flame, double post, or say random things such as "You should worship me"

Third, when making your fakes, put some time and effort into them. The Falador vandalism thing was something I could have done in literally 20 seconds.

Fourth, I am not going to rate any of your fakes, because they don't deserve to be rated. They aren't fakes, just a bad attempt at it.

-Piggy

Piggybank was right, no need to flame people because they're trying to make your things better. Also, no double posting or general spam that you have been posting.

-Closed.