Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cxkslei

Hunter Skill Guide -complete

The Hunter's Crossbow fires faster than the other crossbows,and you need to give Leon 1 kebbit spike and 20 coins for 6 kebbit bolts,or 1 long spike and 40 coins for 6 long bolts.

At level 32 fletching,you can make the kebbit hunting bolts,and at level 42 fletching,you can make the long kebbit tipped hunting bolts.

The Hunter's Crossbow fires faster than the other crossbows,and you need to give Leon 1 kebbit spike and 20 coins for 6 kebbit bolts,or 1 long spike and 40 coins for 6 long bolts.

At level 32 fletching,you can make the kebbit hunting bolts,and at level 42 fletching,you can make the long kebbit tipped hunting bolts.

What do you use to make the bolts? Knife or Chisel.

And what is it used for to hunt?

Edited by Cxkslei

Updates:

1) Fixed information on the Gloves of Silence.

2) Added the information on Kebbit Bolts I was told by someone with 60 hunter. Would like to make sure they are correct, request someone to test and relay if the information is correct, and if it is not to give me the correct information.

Really nice guide! The one thing that I would hope u could detail a little more is how the gloves of silence degrade. Does it degrade like barrows, or like crystal bow, or like something else? If u were a bit more detailed there, I think the guide would be absoultely PERFECT!

Really nice guide! The one thing that I would hope u could detail a little more is how the gloves of silence degrade. Does it degrade like barrows, or like crystal bow, or like something else? If u were a bit more detailed there, I think the guide would be absoultely PERFECT!

Well from what I understand, the gloves start out and make the chances of you getting caught decrease greatly. However each time you are caught they will disintergrate slightly until they disentegrate, there is no official word on the Gloves of Silence so unless someone can provide me with that information I am stuck with at it.

I believe that Rainbow Fish are used as bait for another hunter animal. Also, you may want to find reccommended baits for the various deadfall kebbits.

On a somewhat related note, something needs to be done about people competing to make guides. As Neo Avatars stated, they should be a group effort.

I believe that Rainbow Fish are used as bait for another hunter animal. Also, you may want to find reccommended baits for the various deadfall kebbits.

On a somewhat related note, something needs to be done about people competing to make guides. As Neo Avatars stated, they should be a group effort.

I already spoke with Neo via pm. I have a problem with working with ametuer guide writers, who don't at least try to sound professional.

But thanks, I will add in all the baits I can find listed.

your wrong on one thing you can also catch rainbow fish at the lumbridge fishing spot by the river

Do you have any proof of this because it's only Seers River and Barbarian Village River according to the KB.

Can we establish the fact that Bbq and me know how to write guides properly now?:

guideshq3.png

BBQs is the Help Guide which I am using :box:.

Edited by Cxkslei

Hehehe i have them mwauhah. also i suggest you do the quest if you have not done yet it is alot easier to write the guide.

If you have them, post them - if you don't want to post them, don't post at all. ~Dani

Edited by Dani

Hehehe i have them mwauhah. also i suggest you do the quest if you have not done yet it is alot easier to write the guide.

Thats why I am doing it now, I just finished my homework.

Your post doesn't help me at all.

Yea sorry mods that sorta got to my head i will give you some info to make up for it, place the rabbit snares at the mouth of the hole not anywhere else this optimises the catch as the rabbit cannot escape.

Very cool guide Cxk, I've been keeping an eye on it since you started, and it looks pretty complete. Nice job! :P I'll try and get this added tonight, as people are driving me crazy with guide requests (on the site via email) and this looks like it will give a TON of help with the skill. :(

Very cool guide Cxk, I've been keeping an eye on it since you started, and it looks pretty complete. Nice job! :P I'll try and get this added tonight, as people are driving me crazy with guide requests (on the site via email) and this looks like it will give a TON of help with the skill. :(

We only strive for the best here, don't we, but don't expect me to get off your cases about those old guides Sal where we didn't acknowledge the color blind before Neo showed up, I demand we rewrite them so everyone can use them. :).

Bah! colorblind--schmolorblind! :pirate2: (hehe, kidding; my little cousin's colorblind)

Colors are so mid-2005 anyways... numbers are in these days. :D

highly informal, the only reason mine was not accepted was because i did not have some pictures even though its better than yours I see what bboy ment about sals.

Actually your guide is using words that should never be used in a guide, lacks content, and your being arrogant instead of accepting the fact that someone bested you. Now please stop this argument because I did not rush my guide, a common saying between a good number of good guide writers:

"Quality before quantity, is the way needed to strive."

Yeah, Kingy, Cxk's is better. I just did the transparancies because I wanted to help out...

Edited by Tim

Hope you realise there's more to add to it now :P With Eagle's Peak there's the ability to Lasoo Eagles for transportation and snaring rabbits at level 27. :cry: It's a nice guide, just that the pictures are all messed up IMO (random sizes for each one).

Some notes:

@ Setting traps, shouldn't you mention that at lvl 39 for Box Trapping, Deadfall trapping and Net Trapping, you can smoke out your scent with a lit torch?

@ Net Trapping, it would be good if you again provide a map of the desert area where the traps are located. If a reader who were only interested in Net Trapping should come across the page and head straight for that section - they could be confused.

Larupia: Good Larupia Fur, or Tattered Larupia Fur, Big Bones.

Horned Graahk: Good Horned Graahk Hides, or Tattered Horned Graahk Hides, Big Bones

Sabretooth Kyatt: Good Sabretooth Kyatt Fur, or Tattered Sabretooth Kyatt Fur, Big Bones.

It's "Tatty Fur" not "Tattered"

@ Falconry, you have exp gained for everything else. How come you don't for the kebbits at the Falconry? And I believe they drop important furs.

Spotted Kebbit : 105exp - Drops Spotted Fur, used to produce Spotted Cape.

Dark Kebbit : 132exp - Drops Dark Kebbit Fur, used to produce Gloves of Silence.

Dashing Kebbit : 156exp - Drops Dashing Kebbit Fur, used to produce Spottier Cape.

* Spotted Cape will reduce your weight by 2kg.

* Spottier Cape will reduce your weight by 5kg.

The Spotted Cape will reduce your weight by 2 to 3kg, depending on your current weight.

The Spottier Cape will reduce your weight by 4 and 5kg, depending on your current weight.

That's all I can find at the moment :P

Edited by ♥ εи опз кау ♥

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.