Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto200

Resident Evil Rp

Why?Because I hate you.I hope you leave slams.

Who am I guys?!?!?!?

I got a lizard inside me!!I pwn!!!I can never die!!!!

Not only is Yuan here, but I am...

Consider this your first warning.

OOC: Wow i dident expect The Grand Poobah Of Fish Mr. T...er....Impy to answer my call! But back too RPing.

OC: The zombie dog in front of John leaped up and bit into his neck hard makeing blood splash out. The bite instantly killed him.

OOC: Thats for spamming, flameing and putting that stuff on my fourm.

OOC: Wow i dident expect The Grand Poobah Of Fish Mr. T...er....Impy to answer my call! But back too RPing.

OC: The zombie dog in front of John leaped up and bit into his neck hard makeing blood splash out. The bite instantly killed him.

OOC: Thats for spamming, flameing and putting that stuff on my fourm.

Thats pretty mean to do to him.... :rolleyes:

OOC: He deserved it...and i should kill you off for your part in it but unlike him i respect you.

Go ahead and kill me. You'll be left with 2 inactive players.

Let me get this straight. He flamed you, you flamed back. He posted inappropriate things on your site, so you killed him in the RP?

NEVER EVER let your personal lives interfere with the story! Two years ago I was in a long lasting (almost a year and a half) RP. One of my RP buddies stole my real-life girlfriend. I hated him, but it was between me and him, not between our characters.

This is the most immature behavior I have ever witnessed in a Roleplay, truly.

He deserved it...and i should kill you off for your part in it but unlike him i respect you.

What kind of attitude is that? It's basically saying, "I like the way you RP and you know a lot about RE, so because I can't RP alone, why dont you stay?" Can we say....Selfish?

I believe that some apologies are needed here, on the part of all of you involved. Read back in the topic. All the fighting was started over some nonsensical argument about killing zombies by shooting them in the head. Read the last three pages and tell me you dont feel ashamed.

I wanna see some "i'm sorry's" and a little bit of "lets try this again"

Guest ~Alexander FT~

First and Last name: John Coeldin (Nickname: Salamander)

Class: Fire Fighter

Apperance: Black Hair - Blue Eyes - Black Eye Rings form no sleep - Peg Leg :ice: - Pale Skin

Personality: Silent - Listener - Enduring - Able to handle pain

Edited by ~Alexander FT~

Jack swung his giant sword, and killed 20 zombies at once. "Victory!!!!" Shouted Jack, as he sheathed his sword back up.

Haru you got no giant sword...dont do that again or ill be forced to boot you...its how i keep ahtority here.

Alexander starts out in a crashed fire truck....his platon exept for him got kileld by zombies.

Edited by Mephisto200

I love how you ignore Masters post, and I'm the only one who appoligizes. Although I'm not the one who really NEEDS to appoligize.

Jack shot another 50 zombies with a rocket launcher. "BOOM SHAKALAKA!!"

OOC: Your on other side of town...your in a road with a pile of cars on one side army of zombies on other and one bit your shoulder....the only way out is threw a open door into a apartment complex.

Hank looked around, he fet it, he was almost dead, "Ughh...I have to, huh? Hey! Hey you there! What the hell is going on!?", He shouted as he ran to Jack

"Aaaaaah!! A zombie!!!!" Shouted Jack, as he grabbed his golden sword, and sliced at Hank.

"Is-Is the zombie dead?!"

OOC: Ok, sorry...so, how do i get the green herb, to tell the truth I've never played a real RE game just a demo of RE 4, and as you said earlier, that only has villagers :ice:

IC: *Ignore the one above Mephisto* Hank ran through a door, he saw what seemed to be a pile of rubble, "M-maybe there's somthing...that'll...ugh, need to...", He said to himsef, he felt it, he felt like he was becoming dead, but alive at the same time, but just barley.

OOC: Would you listen to me? Hank is not there and you got no...for pett....fine ill do this. Just to teach you to mind the dungeon master.

OC: Sam fell over dead finnaly from his wounds and then suddenly the zombies all stepped aside and maoning down the ally was a groan saying...."SSSSSTTTTAAAARRRSSSS!"

OC: Hank dug and found a green herb.

Edited by Mephisto200

"Ah, whats this, hm, I soppose it's somthing that may help me.", He ate the herb and felt healed agian, he looked down the window in the room he was in, and saw he was only one level above the ground, he figured it was better to risk the jump than to risk another zombie attack, so he jumped out the window, hoping he wouldn't be to hurt from the landing.

OOC: Night all, I'm signing off for bed, cya tommorow

oh, and i'm sopposing you eat the herb, if not, just pretend that he did whatever you need to do with it to cure the T-virus

OOC: Ya your suppose to put it on the wound but yea....

OC: Hank lands on the ground tucked into a ball. He didnt feel anything actually.

OOC: Mephisto...this is no way to RP. The Roleplay should NEVER be determined by any one person. Just stay IC and let stuff happen. Set up a scene, and then let the players run with it, thats the true glory of being a DM. Also, you get to throw nasty surprises in their faces and things like that, but the abuse of power you are showing has to cease...

I REALLY dont wanna sound rude too you my lord but didnt you say harmony? If you notice im keeping the players under control. And also....not to sound rude but have you ever played RE?

I REALLY dont wanna sound rude too you my lord but didnt you say harmony? If you notice im keeping the players under control. And also....not to sound rude but have you ever played RE?

Yes, and what is going on in here is not harmony. Do not 'keep them under control!' Thats counter productive. Harmony in a roleplay means all the players are working towards the same goal, I dont see that here. I see you telling them how to obtain your goals. No, they should figure it out themselves.

And no, I've never played RE, but thats irrelevant. I'm not proposing I join this thing.