Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Princess Sjd

Eagles' Peak

ooooh nice guide, you should be the new "quest-master" of sal's

and why dont you ever reply to my pms?

Wow this is looking good. Ill try and get some pictures.

You could also mention that you can get onions from Rimmingtion.

I only mentioned Freds farm as its the fastest route, but i will put that in guide :P

Actually, that's very wrong to say.

You are generally assuming that you have to walk to Lletya whereas it took me well under a minute to be in a bank, withdraw one of my elf crystals, teleport to Lletya, buy a yellow dye and go to wherever I needed to go (Ardougne or Varrock).

Basically, you should state that using a Elf teleportation crystal (or whatever it's named) is the fastest method of obtaining a yellow dye.

I know I sure wouldn't want to run around getting onions when I know I have a extremely faster way availible to me.

Yes, it does have some requirements to be able to have and use such a crystal and not every player have them, but it's unfair to discriminate those who do. :blah:

I will add that. This crystal, is its full title the Elf teleportation crystal? Just so i know then i can add this to guide and people will know what it is ^_^ And i was not discriminating anyone, i never try and state that someone is wrong! I did add Indianajo's part to my guide. So i did not discriminate him

First of all, calm down. I ment you no harm, I just tried to underline a point.

An Elf Teleport Crystal can be obtained by starting the Mourning's Ends Part 1 quest. It teleports you to the elven city of Lletya, and can be recharged by Eluned for a fee.

Additional teleport crystals can be obtained as drops from Elf Guards.

That's the correct spelling, but I guess you ought to use capitalized letters for each word as shown in the Knowledge Base. :glasses:

Edited by Yuanrang

its not levels its eagle levers

Edited by Aragon

Now head on north, from the entrance of the cave, and enter the tunnel. Inside you should see a birdseed holder. Take some birdseed. I suggest you take quite a lot in case you make mistakes. If you make a mistake, then use the reset lever, which is just outside the entrance to this puzzle.

Part 1: Follow this path:

IPB Image

Now pull down the level that is there. You hear something opening.

Part 2: Now follow this path:

IPB Image

Now pull down the lever that is there. You hear something opening.

Next, you go back and pull the first lever (part 1 lever) again. And while you are there, use some birdseed with the birdseed feeder nearby.

Put birdseed on the birdseed feeder there and both birds will move. The first will go back to its starting point, the other will stay next to you. Go to the second bird's starting point, and pull the lever.

for this part, when i was doing the quest, you need to put the bird feed in the feeder near the second birds starting point to bring it back to its original section, so you can move the first thus getting you to the center :P

noticed it when doing the quest :glasses:

Edited by elFREEToh

Now head on north, from the entrance of the cave, and enter the tunnel. Inside you should see a birdseed holder. Take some birdseed. I suggest you take quite a lot in case you make mistakes. If you make a mistake, then use the reset lever, which is just outside the entrance to this puzzle.

IPB Image

Now pull down the level that is there. You hear something opening.

IPB Image

Now pull down the lever that is there. You hear something opening.

noticed it when doing the quest :P

Changed, and will add you to list of those who helped. Thanks for pointing it out :glasses:

now you have changed leveal to lever but i said that and you didn't say anythign about me :P :glasses:

now you have changed leveal to lever but i said that and you didn't say anythign about me :P :glasses:

Your post had not made any sense to me. You did not point out where the mistake was, so i couldn't correct it. I couldn't search through all of the guide to find two words like that. Next time, could you write the whole sentence, and point out the mistake? I would find it easier that way :blah:

Your post had not made any sense to me. You did not point out where the mistake was, so i couldn't correct it. I couldn't search through all of the guide to find two words like that. Next time, could you write the whole sentence, and point out the mistake? I would find it easier that way :blah:

well cant you at least give me some credit?you changed it but didn't give me any credit!

Edited by Aragon

REWARDS

* 2 Quest Points

* 2500 Hunter xp

* The ability to capture ferrets

* Access to fly the Eagles from Eagles' Peak

* Eagle costume and fake beak

* Box trap

* New attraction at the zoon

whats a zoon? :P

bottom reward :glasses:

now you have changed leveal to lever but i said that and you didn't say anythign about me :glasses: :blah:

Your post had not made any sense to me. You did not point out where the mistake was, so i couldn't correct it. I couldn't search through all of the guide to find two words like that. Next time, could you write the whole sentence, and point out the mistake? I would find it easier that way :P

well cant you at least give me some credit?you changed it but didn't give me any credit!

i STILL don't know which part you are trying to claim credit for, as you did not explain fully where the mistake was.

REWARDS

* 2 Quest Points

* 2500 Hunter xp

* Box trap

whats a zoon? ^_^

bottom reward :P

Opps :P i will change that, thanks :)

now you have changed leveal to lever but i said that and you didn't say anythign about me :glasses: :blah:

Your post had not made any sense to me. You did not point out where the mistake was, so i couldn't correct it. I couldn't search through all of the guide to find two words like that. Next time, could you write the whole sentence, and point out the mistake? I would find it easier that way :P

i STILL don't know which part you are trying to claim credit for, as you did not explain fully where the mistake was.

REWARDS

* 2 Quest Points

* 2500 Hunter xp

* Box trap

whats a zoon? ^_^

in the thing with pulling lever's and you changed it so you shou;d give me credit

REWARDS

* 2 Quest Points

* 2500 Hunter xp

* Box trap

whats a zoon? ^_^

in the thing with pulling lever's and you changed it so you shou;d give me credit

whats going on is you mentioned the problem with the spelling of the levers but in my post i simply pointed out where :)

i hope that will help the confusion

Edited by elFREEToh

REWARDS

* 2 Quest Points

* 2500 Hunter xp

* Box trap

whats a zoon? ^_^

Aragon, your post did not make sense to me. i did not know where the error was. The error was later pointed out clearly for me, and i was able to find it and correct it. you did not help me find the error and therefor you are not getting credit for something you did not do.

Two rewards you missed:

Granted the ability to capture rabbits.

Granted the ability to capture eagles.

REWARDS

* 2 Quest Points

* 2500 Hunter xp

* Box trap

whats a zoon? ^_^

whats going on is you mentioned the problem with the spelling of the levers but in my post i simply pointed out where :)

i hope that will help the confusion

i was saying she said level not lever

Two rewards you missed:

I didn't know that was a reward :P Thanks, i will add that and credit you :glasses:

But you did not point out WHERE the problem was. I couldn't find it. But elFREEToh gave me a clearer description: i was given the original sentence and what the correct esentence should be. Hopefully this will help you when correcting mistakes :blah:

Edited by Princess Sjd

Two rewards you missed:

I didn't know that was a reward :P Thanks, i will add that and credit you :glasses:

But you did not point out WHERE the problem was. I couldn't find it. But elFREEToh gave me a clearer description: i was given the original sentence and what the correct esentence should be. Hopefully this will help you when correcting mistakes :blah:

aslll you should of still given me credit

Two rewards you missed:

aslll you should of still given me credit

I could NOT find the mistake with your information. Therefor you did not contribute to the guide. So please stop asking for credit, i only add those who gives help and i use.

Edited by Princess Sjd

hello??? i told you there was a mistake so therefore i contributated and your making me VERY annoyed

hello??? i told you there was a mistake so therefore i contributated and your making me VERY annoyed

I have already said that i could not find the mistake with your description. And i will not give you credit. No matter how annoyed you get, you are not getting credit as:

Your post did not say where the mistake was

You did not say what the exact mistake is

I did not find the mistake from your post. So for the last time you are not getting credit.

well YOU should know where everything in your guide is and you have hurt me feelings and ifeel like ripping myself to tiny bits AND IM SO ANNOYED BECAUSE I DID HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WITHOUT ME SAYING IT IT WOULD STILL BE LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :glasses: :blah: ^_^ :P :P :)

AND I SAID THAT IT WAS LEVEL NOT LEVER WHEN THERE WERE EAGLE LEVERS!!!!!!!!!

idc if i get a warn for caps but its the only way to express

Edited by Aragon

well YOU should know where everything in your guide is and you have hurt me feelings and ifeel like ripping myself to tiny bits AND IM SO ANNOYED BECAUSE I DID HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WITHOUT ME SAYING IT IT WOULD STILL BE LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :glasses: :blah: ^_^ :P :P :)

I do know where everything in my guide is. I did write it you know. But how can i find a mistake from a two word description. It would not be level now as elFREEToh wrote a very clear post with the error and the correction.

AND I SAID THAT IT WAS LEVEL NOT LEVER WHEN THERE WERE EAGLE LEVERS!!!!!!!!!

Eagle levels made no sense to me. Next time write out the who sentence that contains the mistake, so i can find it. And stop posting in caps and using lots of smilies, its not needed. If you have any other problem with this say so via pms and not take up space in this thread please.

Edited by Princess Sjd

its not levels its eagle levers

is that exact?????hello??? i was a minute earlier

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.