Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Princess Sjd

Eagles' Peak

Enough, Aragorn from what Princess Sjd said you posted a two word description which makes it nearly impossible to find in a guide, when you post a correction it should contain the entire sentence at least, or a major portion of it, and when you have made it obvious and the information you provided that was easily understandable is when you are accreditted. Not when demanding credit in a form I would consider flaming when you made it difficult to understand.

Enough, Aragorn from what Princess Sjd said you posted a two word description which makes it nearly impossible to find in a guide, when you post a correction it should contain the entire sentence at least, or a major portion of it, and when you have made it obvious and the information you provided that was easily understandable is when you are accreditted. Not when demanding credit in a form I would consider flaming when you made it difficult to understand.

i forgot to post a "meant"

i forgot to post a "meant"

Aragon, this is enough. The final decision is that you are not being credited as you did not contribute to the guide. If you have any more things to say on this matter then say so through pm and not in this thread.

Desert eagle: Takes you to the desert hunting area. Like both the polar and jungle eagles, they take you to their cave with two eagles inside. However, you can't leave that cave due to a boulder blocking the exit. You will need to find the entrance first, and push the boulder out of the way to use this method. The entrance is north of the desert phoenix (used in The Golem quest), and west of the clay mine in the desert north of Ruins of Uzer. Once the boalder is pushed out of the way, you can use this method both ways.

Desert eagle: Takes you to the desert hunting area. Like both the polar and jungle eagles, they take you to their cave with two eagles inside. However, you can't leave that cave due to a boulder blocking the exit. You will need to find the entrance first, and push the boulder out of the way to use this method. The entrance is north of the desert phoenix (used in The Golem quest), and west of the clay mine in the desert north of Ruins of Uzer. Once the boulder is pushed out of the way, you can use this method both ways.

Also if you check my posts for my "level/lever" things i added something not sure if you saw it or not

Desert eagle: Takes you to the desert hunting area. Like both the polar and jungle eagles, they take you to their cave with two eagles inside. However, you can't leave that cave due to a boulder blocking the exit. You will need to find the entrance first, and push the boulder out of the way to use this method. The entrance is north of the desert phoenix (used in The Golem quest), and west of the clay mine in the desert north of Ruins of Uzer. Once the boalder is pushed out of the way, you can use this method both ways.

Desert eagle: Takes you to the desert hunting area. Like both the polar and jungle eagles, they take you to their cave with two eagles inside. However, you can't leave that cave due to a boulder blocking the exit. You will need to find the entrance first, and push the boulder out of the way to use this method. The entrance is north of the desert phoenix (used in The Golem quest), and west of the clay mine in the desert north of Ruins of Uzer. Once the boulder is pushed out of the way, you can use this method both ways.

Also if you check my posts for my "level/lever" things i added something not sure if you saw it or not

Will edit now, and change to boulder. I must have missed the correction in your post. I will go check :P

This is a very nice guide, however you need to update something. The quest scrolls are now being made transparent, so update your scroll with a transparent one I made:

peaked1.gif

[img=http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4694/peaked1.gif]

Enjoy,

~ Mrcsupertrain

This is a very nice guide, however you need to update something. The quest scrolls are now being made transparent, so update your scroll with a transparent one I made:

peaked1.gif

[img=http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4694/peaked1.gif]

Enjoy,

~ Mrcsupertrain

Thanks, i will use that scroll and credit you :P

TYVM, Process Sjd, for taking time to write up this guide (with help). :jester: My only problems were the directions on which birdfeeder to use, but I had my husband backseat quest with me and he's very capable translating for me.

Guest Lord Nadson

This guide helped a great deal. I did the whole quest in half an hour. Congratulations; nice guide! I think you'll do well in making future guides.

Small mistake, your third place is west of the first, the second is south of the third for the three feathers. Or at least it is for me :jester:? Maybe the rooms randomize, need confirmation.

You need as a required item, 50 gp.
Right. It is about time someone stepped in and this post obviously takes the bisquit.

STOP ANGELING FOR CREDIT.

Stupid remarks like the one I quoted any guide writer can do without. That information was submited in around post number 4-6.

Ignorance is in no way reason to act stupid.

Princess, like I told you in the PM DO NOT ADD CREDITS UNTIL THE GUIDE IS FINISHED, that way you at least prevent 11 post like the one aragon decided to post, your reactions to them, posts like the one from dear Don, to name but a few. It makes sifting through the information a bit more easy.

As for me spamming this topic: Ah well, I guess I did. It just needs to be said sometimes and the guide is basically complete.

--Simple--

Edited by Simple013

Very nice guide! It seems very well written and includes some great pictures too. How on earth do you write these things so fast? :(

I'll try and have this on the site by tonight's end. :P

Shes quick i know thats why i think she learned uit from you guys...

Don't give me credit for it (But do it if you want. I honestly don't care), but you say you need your bird costume to fly on the giant eagles. Actually, that is wrong. You don't have to. I suppose people just thought, and, y'know.

I made a little map for the puzzle part of the cave. It should help a little more.

eaglespeakzb3.gif

Thanks! I'll add that into the final version. :pirate2:

@Dragins - Thanks, I'll change that. :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.