Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AceOfSpadesz

Bl0g§

Why? What would be the purpose? If people are interested they can click the link and see the name. You won't get anymore hits if the name of the blog was the link. :rolleyes:

It's not a bad suggestion, considering everything else below your name is pretty personalized. I think it would be pretty cool. I don't think the number of views matters, just to make it a little... better... for lack of a better word. ^_^

I don't think this is a good idea, because some of the people's blogs have long names, so long that in some cases the names can't fit in the little line there.

Not to mention that it would be too easy to name your blog "Free Sex!" and have 5000+ views in a minute. ^_^

On a side note, if you put that as your blog name, moderators wouldn't be able to change it. :D Therefore, this suggestion isn't going to work (nice thinking, though).

Well there's not much use of it actually. Most people are interested in the content,not the title of the blog.

And anyway,I'd do anything to remove the "My Blog:Here" at all because I don't think to have one,just wanted to see what it is.

how are we going to make some kind of code to do it not all surgestions are possible and i dont agree

It would be better to have something different that "here", but if people don't like it they could always make a message in their sig with a link, or a piture that links to your blog, like mine. That way you can put what you like (to a certain extent - no swear words or anything!) and get people to see it :huh:

On a side note, if you put that as your blog name, moderators wouldn't be able to change it. Therefore, this suggestion isn't going to work (nice thinking, though).

And theres the clincher. We can't regulate it, so we can't implement it.

Sorry to rain on your parade, even I thought the idea had merit.

I don't think there will be a difference if we do this. You put in a name, now what? I don't think it will matter if you put a cool name in or not, some people still won't look at your blog.

Not to mention that it would be too easy to name your blog "Free Sex!" and have 5000+ views in a minute. :P

On a side note, if you put that as your blog name, moderators wouldn't be able to change it. :P Therefore, this suggestion isn't going to work (nice thinking, though).

You talk about sex too much :santa:

:P

And to make this not spam, I'd think it was a good idea if the mods could change it :P

~ßlade

On a side note, if you put that as your blog name, moderators wouldn't be able to change it. Therefore, this suggestion isn't going to work (nice thinking, though).

And theres the clincher. We can't regulate it, so we can't implement it.

Sorry to rain on your parade, even I thought the idea had merit.

And to make this not spam, I'd think it was a good idea if the mods could change it

That's the problem, from my understanding they will not be able to.

I don't think this is a good idea, because some of the people's blogs have long names, so long that in some cases the names can't fit in the little line there.

Yes, exactly!

Please, if you reply, add something more than "I agree!"

This topic was bumped, so I will close it.