Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RunescapinRunescaper

So Many 'leaving' Threads, Yet They Don't Leave.

I think, after the person makes a thread, you should ban them. Honestly, what's the point of making a good-bye thread if you're not going to leave? I see so many, then about a week later I see the same exact people posting. It's all for attention, and I think it would reduce those attention hungry people. At the least, make a 'Goodbye' sub forum, so it doesn't get mixed in with the scape lounge, so when you're looking for games or some fun spam :box: You don't get mixed into it.

Thats basically what the scape Lounge is for actually :box:

Your just supposed to "Shoot the Breeze" as the forum description says. Not everyone does it for attention either. They just want to say goodbye.

Thats basically what the scape Lounge is for actually :box:

Not everyone does it for attention either. They just want to say goodbye.

Not all. But the majority does. You have to admit that, atleast.

Yeah well sometimes you know they want to say goodbye to all their friends and well you know just slowly leave :box: because Sal's is so great and can't "bear" to part with it

I don't really think most of the Scape Lounge is filled with Going away topics anyway.

Edited by Desireful

We can't go around banning people every time they make a good-bye thread. As long as they follow the rules, whether they stay or leave is up to them.

I agree that such topics are often for attention. So the simple solution is to not give them the attention they are seeking. :box: We don't need a new sub-forum because the Scape Lounge is perfectly designed for all coming and going threads.

-Common Sense

Yes a whole sub-forum would be silly :box:

There is barely (don't know how to spell that) that many people leaving. Common Sense is right. Also if they make a topic about leaving but don't really leave they could just tell a mod to close it and stay :/

Why would posting a leaving topic be against the rules? If they want to leave, they should leave. If they post a leaving topic and come back.. thats just dumb, so you should just ignore them or something. No need to ban them. :box: