Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sparhawke

Treasure Trails Sticky May Be Needed Very Soon...

as most will know now, a TT update is coming, and i am guessing that the screenshots place will quickly become flooded with them, please can a mod make this so? i am sure you will agree when you see everyone showing off thier new toys and 100's of topics floating everywhere :P

For this reason i think a area is best being made BEFORE the update :(

I did make a suggestion on this about 6 weeks ago, but it dissappeared into the depths...

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/inde...showtopic=87222

Edited by Sparhawke

I agree. The amount of people trying to get one of these new items will be huge. And off course, if you are lucky enough to get one, you will want to show off :( So i agree, a sticky should be made :P

I agree.A sticky needs to be made,to prevent all that flooding of Treasure Trail shots in the Screenshots section.

Or we could just start a topic in the RuneScape Discussion section for people to show off their Treasure Trail scrolls n' st00f.

Edited by luckyx777

Well, I'm sure it would help to prevent a flood of new screenie topics, but there's one problem though. People should be made aware there's a sticky somehow. I think it's safe to say a lot of some forumers don't read sticky's (Check the questions and suggestions board :grindteeth: ). So they'd still post a topic, simply because they aren't aware of the sticky...

Still, if everyone would know, it would be a good idea.

Edited by Deimos

Thanks a lot whoever stickied my TT topic :mellow:

This can be closed now ^_^