Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Celtic

Re-open The Tutorial Section In Graphics

It used to be a cool place to hang out and post and people would regularly try out each others tutorials and It was basically like a home from home for all of use ratings and requests nerds (old school forums :)) I don't mind this new tut system still being in place but we want our old forum back for discussion as well, the tutorials get forgotton up there in the corner.

Secondly the existing tut system isn't comprehensive enough as 99% of graphics tutorials have to go into the other tutorials sections which they shouldn't.

The second part I agree with. There should be a seperate category for full signature tutorials, because thats most of what is posted. I don't think we need the old forum back, though. The tutorials system is kind of cool. :)

I think that the tutorials system should be kept, but maybe we could remove the graphics part and re-open the graphics tutorials section. The rest of the tutorials system is important as it clears up stickies. :)

If we remove graphics tutorials from the system and re-open the graphics tutorials, it could improve the tutorial situation because:

-People could see the newest graphics tutorials.

-There would be less confusion on which section to pick.

-More people would see the tutorial, because more people would see the topic. Less people check the tutorials system for new tutorials.

-More people might be encouraged to post more tutorials.

-More people might be encouraged to post comments about these tutorials.

also if the tutorials go onto the next page and are forgotten then they will have to repost although i have to agree with your second idea that there should be a signiuture section