Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arianna

Animal Magnetism

You should also mention at the end of the guide, that you can upgrade the device to better device, it will cost you 75 steel arrows and you must talk to Ava to upgrade it. Also if you lose the device you will have to pay 1,000 coins for a new one.

You should also mention at the end of the guide, that you can upgrade the device to better device, it will cost you 75 steel arrows and you must talk to Ava to upgrade it. Also if you lose the device you will have to pay 1,000 coins for a new one.

Actually, did anyone with less than 50 ranging complete it? I could use the stats and the pic for it... <_< It's different if you don't have 50 range.

Good guide and I am glad there is a new quest. I am afraid I won't be able to help you with the guide, except giving you a tip: don't use smilies in guides! Other than that, well-done! <_<

where do you get the buttons, i cant seem to find them

Pickpocket HAM members - Perhaps it's unclear. <_<

I tried to upgrade it but she wouldn't. Do only certain people get to upgrade the device?

I tried to upgrade it but she wouldn't. Do only certain people get to upgrade the device?

If you have 50+ ranged she gives you an upgraded one already. That's why I need someone with less than 50 ranging. <_<

(adding it to the guide)

Btw, smilies were there only because they were used to 'communicate' with those browsing the guide. :) Sorry about that.

Edited by Dani

Dani, even though I am entering as friendly competition, I have to point something out. We only list npcs used in City + Dungeon Guides. Quest Guides we don't.

Edited by Cxkslei

it says from the ingame quest help

"once i achieve a ranger level of 50 or more, I can upgrade this reward if i give Ava 75 steel arrows. Unfortunatly I can't wear the backpack at the same time as most metal chest armours.

Dani, even though I am entering as friendly competition, I have to point something out. We only list npcs used in City + Dungeon Guides. Quest Guides we don't.

Oh. Thanks. <_< Well, Sal can leave them out if so. :) Or people can use them for city guides, crediting Quack and Princess Sjd. :jester:

Unfortunatly I can't wear the backpack at the same time as most metal chest armours.
Adding it in. Thanks. But, do you have less than 50 ranging? Can you take a pic of yourself (in your equipment stats screen) with ***ONLY*** the backpack equipped? I'd REALLY appreciate it. :king: Edited by Dani

Hmm does the accumulator really weigh 31kg? ;)

Yep. That's a heck of a load. :)

But, do you have less than 50 ranging? Can you take a pic of yourself (in your equipment stats screen) with ***ONLY*** the backpack equipped? I'd REALLY appreciate it.

sorry my main has over 50 range, you want picture of the accumlator or the upgraded?

Edited by 0o0Mage0

I'd like a pic of the "normal" one, the one you get if you have less than 50 ranging. I already have a pic of the upgraded one. :)

What's the difference between the upgrade and the normal one?

Anyone know how to work this thing??

:)

(Jagex should take out the upgrade option if you already have the upgraded one. Unless there are more upgrades later? Hmmm)

Hmm does the accumulator really weigh 31kg? ;)

Yep. That's a heck of a load. :)

No it actually weighs 4kg just like the normal one. Proof - clicky

The person who took the picture must have had items in their inventory.

The person who took the picture must have had items in their inventory.

Never trust northern bears. ;)

0o0Mage0: it is! I'll crop it a bit and add it ASAP. Thanks a lot! :)

Leave comments and corrections here, I'm going to bed. :)

Edited by Dani

Nice guide -.- helped me wear my cape again :) ty

Edit by Dani: Thanks. :) and no Neo, this post doesn't disturb the guide maker (me) in the slightest. ;) I'll warn eventual spammers myself. :)

Edited by Dani

The Map is too wide. I think it was 700 pixels wide, and the limit is 615xp wide. I made a better map that doesn't stretch the screen.

maptc4.png

Fixed Mrc, thanks a lot. :P (Can't really keep those pixels under control in Paint *mumbles curses to Bill Gates*)

Edited by Dani

Good guide so far, but where can I get Ectophial please?

Don't you get it at the start of Ghosts Ahoy! ? I might be wrong though.

Edit: Thanks Princess. :P I'll edit them in ASAP.

its a reward for the "ghosts ahoy!" quest

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.