Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arianna

Animal Magnetism

Great guide, Dani. Just a little hard to understand in some parts:

Alice'll tell you to tell her husband she loves him but she can't find their savings, and to talk to him about it. He'll say he put their cash in the bank, as he used to do before getting affected by Necrovarus's curse, and you'll have to tell that to Alice again.
Maybe it would be read easier as this: "Alice wants you to tell her husband she loves him but she can't find their savings and needs his help. He'll say he put their cash in the bank, as he used to do before getting affected by Necrovarus's curse. Go back to Alice and tell her this."

Just got a little confusing with the use of the word "tell" a lot

And maybe:

When you'll tell Alice that her beloved husband refused, you'll suddenly come up with the idea of a modified ghostspeak amulet; she tells you that a witch near there can modify ghostspeak amulets. She lives a bit west of Professor "Fenksomething". Unequip your Ghostspeak Amulet and go talk to her.
This can be rephraised as

"When you tell Alice that her beloved husband refused, you'll suddenly come up with the idea of a modified ghostspeak amulet so that Alice can talk to him herself. Alice tells you that a witch that lives nearby can modify ghostspeak amulets. She mentions that the witch lives west of Professor "Fenkensomething". Unequip your Ghostspeak Amulet and go talk to her.

Great guide, look forward to doing teh quest myself.

ust got a little confusing with the use of the word "tell" a lot

Thanks. English is my 3rd language, therefore I suck at it. :(

Stat Requirements: 19 Crafting, 30 Range, 18 Slayer, 35 Woodcutting.

Quest Reqs: Ernest The Chicken, Priest In Peril, Restless Ghost.

Change bolded to: Skills: and Quests:. Insert hyperlink to the quests.
Items needed: Ghostspeak amulet, 20 Ectotokens, 5 iron bars, a smithing hammer, two woodcutting axes (a Mithril or better one, and a simple Mithril one), a Holy symbol, Buttons, 1 hard leather.
Just hammer will do.

Items recommended: Games Necklace (2+), Glory Amulet (tele to Draynor and Al Kharid), Ectophial.

Quests recommended: Ghosts Ahoy!

Skills recommended: 51 smithing to smith the Mithril Axe yourself; 20 Thieving to pickpocket HAM members.

Change to teleport, hyperlink to guide.
He'll be selling them to you - but only if you have ecto-tokens! It's 10 ecto-tokens per chicken (that equals to ectoing 4 bones). If you need bones, kill chickens - the farmers, strangely enough, won't have objections.
True, for two chickens that is: per chicken it is 2 bones, not 4 as your sentence implies.

--Simple--

Edited by Simple013

Insert hyperlink to the quests.

Sal Himself (:() said it's not needed. :D He said it here.

True, but he also said this in the same post:
Sometimes it makes it helpful if there are a lot of links to cities and stuff though, but it's not required.
:/
Talk to her, and you'll see that undead feathers will help her sleep better and she couldn't kill normal chickens due to their feathers being less clean (I beg to differ) and because after Ernest got turned into one, she couldn't kill any.
Bit of a 'constructed' sentence. Maybe something like: Speak to her and you will be told the undead feathers will help her sleep better, as they are cleaner than normal feathers. But after Ernests ordeal, being turned into a chicken, she can't kill them.

Oh, one more thing: You have a tendency to abbreviate: You'll, she'll. A bit less will help, particularly at the start of a sentence.

Edited by Simple013

Fun little thing is you can wield the chickens in a bag but the stats are horrible here's pic.

chickeninabagrz1.png

Edited by Elias Erebus

I noticed the option to wield, but I didn't get a pic - thanks! :(

oh and another thing the accumulator can be worn with rune plate and other plate armors it just doesn't collect any arrows.

my accumulator doesnt seem to work i dont pick up anything

and on the quest page it says it gives you unlimited arrows but how does it?

if your wearing metal pl8 then it doesn't work and you need to be walking around.

Here is the latest uptade from Ambo100 :blink: ....

Once you tell the witch your problems, she will use one of Alice's hair she finds on your shoulder and a bit of the unused essence from your Ghostspeak Amulet Amulet to craft a Crone-Made

Double word in bold

Access to Ava's stock of feathers, arrowtips (iron and

Spelt arrow tips

Ava will give you a device, called "accumulator", that will get you free steel arrows (that will go in your quiver) by moving! And sometimes, you'll get some other metal items too, such as steel armor, iron ore, etc. It can't be worn at the same time as most metal chest armor, though

Armour is spelt wrong its armour not armor

Edited by Ambo100

Actually I belive armour can be spelt armour or armor

Actually I belive armour can be spelt armour or armor

i no but on runescape it is called armour and the other to are fine i think

Really good guide but some details differ from Cxkslei's guide.

OMG I think i spelled that right!

Very nice guide Dani, this looks great. :huh: I was tempted to post it on the site yesterday ( :( ), but it looks even better now and I wasn't able to find any other mistakes. Good work. :P

Cool, thanks Sal. It still isn't posted on the website though.

Unfortunately, I let my friend borrow my easy button for the week so I'm going to have to actually manually add this to the site. :(

:huh:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.