Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WeePee

Christmas Update - How To Get Them.

On my way to the guy to deliver the marionettes I noticed there were around 20-30 imps (mostly santa type, some were green :) ) INSIDE the wall, so you couldnt rob them. It was weird :)

You should also add these quotes from RS.com:

Rosie has unfortunately had several problems with Imps invading the workshop and stealing all the baubles, so if you don’t fancy painting them, you can always retrieve them from the Christmas imps hanging around the Varrock Xmas tree. Don’t forget you’ll still need to pack them in boxes before you can give them back to Rosie.

And also:

If you should be unfortunate enough to misplace or lose your marionette, you can get another one from the large box by the ladder to the pixie workshop. Lost scarves and hats can be retrieved from Diango himself.

[quote=RS.com]Rosie has unfortunately had several problems with Imps invading the workshop and stealing all the baubles, so if you don’t fancy painting them, you can always retrieve them from the Christmas imps hanging around the Varrock Xmas tree. Don’t forget you’ll still need to pack them in boxes before you can give them back to Rosie.[/quote]

[quote=RS.com]If you should be unfortunate enough to misplace or lose your marionette, you can get another one from the large box by the ladder to the pixie workshop. Lost scarves and hats can be retrieved from Diango himself.[/quote]

Edited by Steve

Im really bored so Ill just go get pictures of me wearing all the different scarfs and hats :)

EDIT: Got some more stuff for you... Put the code in case you want it.. Meh

In the crate in the house with the ladder leading to pixie land (lol) are marionettes. If you dont like the color of yours, you can get a new one from there. You can only have ONE marionette at a time, so just destory your current one to get a new one. The three colors are red, blue, and green.

newmarion.png

In the crate in the house with the ladder leading to pixie land (lol) are marionettes. If you dont like  the color of yours, you can get a new one from there. You can only have ONE marionette at a time, so just destory your current one to get a new one. The three colors are red, blue, and green.
[IMG=http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/SteveSals/christmasupdatesals/newmarion.png]

Here are the four sets of hat/scarf you will get:

hats.png

Here are the four sets of hat/scarf you will get:
[IMG=http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/SteveSals/christmasupdatesals/hats.png]

EDIT 2: Also about the hats/scarves, the scarf goes in the amulet place. I thought it would be cape but its amulet

Edited by Steve

Wow... just wow... i would have never gotten through the whole thing without that.

It took me an hour and a half!! Looks sweet though.

A++

They arent, they are just digging next to it (using spade with tree is Nothing Interesting Happens). They think they will get something special probably :)

Good job guyz the guide is teriffic! :)

Perhaphs highlight the fact that "Santa hats are not apart of the rewards" Coz the number of times i've been asked today about where i got my santa.... is remarkable :)

EDIT: On a totally different note, iTush u own me a million bux :s

~Queen Missy

Edited by Queen Missy

If you are going to do a map, then make sure that the lines are straight and you are facing North. Also you should get rid of the dots that are other players and make each of the NPC's a different colour dot. The current maps that you have are not up to scratch and I will make some new ones for you.

Here is a new map of the dungeon for you.

bothfloorscompletekey1el.png

Edited by Neo Avatars

alright the pics:

marionettes unstringed

marionettes4ss.png

marionettes stringed(non-puppet)

marionettesstring6jw.png

bauble box:

packet3gy.png

as i already did the job, i couldnt get the marionettes box, but ill do it creating another account :)

guys i dunt really need pics now :) and im keeping steves map

Use Neo's, mine is.. erm... sub par.

brillant guide. of course I didn't need it to do it but it was still great.

Nice guide! It'd sure help out people and people who start playing later realize why didn't they start playing this year :). Just one problem though(minor one)

Ok With the new box that was givin to you bye rosie. Make 2 of each coloured puppet (2 Green, 2 Red, 2 Blue) And put all 6 puppets in the box. Repeat this till you have 8 filled boxes. now its off to Falador smile.gif

Once in falador had north to Dorics House which is in Dorics Quest and just 5 steps west there is a mysterious man. Which To some is Saradomin, Guthix and Santa ( o_O )

Fixed:

Ok With the new box that was givin to you bye rosie. Make 2 of each coloured puppet (2 Green, 2 Red, 2 Blue) And put all 6 puppets in the box. Repeat this till you have 8 filled boxes. now its off to Falador smile.gif

Once in falador head north to Dorics House which is in Dorics Quest and just 5 steps west there is a mysterious man. Which To some is Saradomin, Guthix and Santa ( o_O )

Edited by Mz84096

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.