A monk outside the Paterdomus Mausoleum is in need of assistance so that he can attend an important ceremony. Can you help him with his task?
Table of Contents
- Official Briefing
- Essential Info
- Getting Started
- The Orb
- Fast Quest Walkthrough
Official BriefingQuest Release Date: 19 December 2005
No one likes to miss a good ceremony; least of all a poor lowly monk who needs your assistance! Will you be able to aid him and make his dreams come true?
- Skills: 50 Fletching, 50 Runecrafting, 65 Smithing
- Quests: Doric's Quest, Troll Stronghold, Wanted!
- Items: 1x Bow String, 1x Large Pouch, 1x Mithril 2h Sword
- Skills: None.
- Quests: None.
- Items: Falador Teleport method
- Difficulty: Experienced
- Length: Short
You can start this quest by talking to the Monk near the Zamorak church on the path towards Canifis (east of Varrock) on the Salve River. He will ask you to bring a Mithril 2-Handed Sword to Doric's place, and thin it down so you can string it.
Once you get to Doric's place (north of Falador), you can make a Mithril 2-Handed Sword if you don't already have one, and use it on Doric's Whetstone. It will become a thin-blade, now use a string with it to make a Bow-Sword (this cannot be wielded).
Note: Mithril 2H swords can be smithed using the Smithing skill. To do so, take three mithril bars and a hammer to an anvil of your choice. Doric's anvil is recommended seeing as you're going to have to go there afterwards anyways. You can also buy one from the Grand Exchange or the 2H sword shop in Burthorpe.
Now head back to the monk and give him the Bow-Sword you made. He will thank you then ask you to do him a little favor. You have to smuggle the orb onto Entrana.
Get your Large Pouch and use it to conceal the orb. Now you need to head to Entrana, but because you're carrying a pouch, you can't take the boat. Instead, you must travel by way of the Law Rift in the Abyssal Space. And of course, you can't bring any weapons or armor! Once on the island, go to the altar in the main building, use the concealed orb on the altar. Your pouch will disappear, and then there will be a cutscene of an Assassin killing the monks and stealing the 'relic.'
- 1 Quest Point 6,500 Smithing experience 5,000 Fletching experience 5,000 Runecrafting experience 2 spins on the Squeal of Fortune
Fast Quest Walkthrough
- [^] Speak to Monk.
- [^] Use Mithril 2h on Doric's Whetstone.
- [^] Return to Monk.
- [^] Put the Orb in a Large Pouch.
- [^] Head to Entrana via the Law Rift in the Abyss.
- [^] Go to the Altar.
- [^] Go back to Monk.
- [^] Search his body.
- [^] Inform the Head Monk on Entrana about what you have found.
- [^] Talk to Sir Tiffy Cashien.
- [^] Quest Compete!