Posted by Salmoneus
A number of design fixes have occurred on the site over the past 2 days. Apparently, I had made a mistake on one page when I re-designed the site several months ago, and it carried over to nearly all of the pages. For most (if not all) browsers the mistake didn't even appear, and the only way I found out about it was by looking over the code. Anyhow, it's all fixed now, along with a number of other fixes too. The RSC picture archive should show up fine now, and several other pages that I missed before should now show up normally for people with a high resolution.
Tags: Site Update | July 05, 2004 10:15 PM UTC